Here at Tropicana Lanes we want you to know that we’re taking the health and safety of our employees and guests to heart. Bowling is an activity where safety measures like social distancing and regular sanitization are already built into our daily practice. However, with the concerns of Covid-19 we’re taking extra steps to minimize transmission. Please assist us in doing so by following these guidelines and refraining from visiting if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed.
- Masks / cloth face coverings are required inside the center and we are following the guidelines of the St. Louis County Department of Health on this matter.
- Rental shoes and all surfaces in the bowlers area as well as our concourse, café, and gaming areas are being regularly disinfected.
- We are following St Louis County Guidelines on Capacity. Currently we are permitted to allow 25% of our normal capacity in the building which will be reevaluated August 29th.
- We are practicing social distancing in all service lines and bowling areas. Being a 52 lane center permits us the opportunity to space our patrons out and use every other lane typically giving 8-10 feet between you and any other group.
- We are following the guidance of St Louis County on food & beverage service and business hours for our bar area.
We thank you in advance for trusting us to ensure you and your group have a safe and enjoyable outing and we appreciate your assistance in keeping everyone safe.